CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

November 6, 2008

To My Friends and Family...








I really do not mean to get "sappy" in saying what I feel, but Mindy and her courage to Blog abour her own and her families political views has truely taught and inspired me. Mindy, Kris, Alec and Kayla...thank you for teaching me it's okay to speak my mind.
To the rest of the wonderful group of NEO Guatemalan Families, I look so forward to seeing you at the X-MAS Party. Mindy, I swear I am working on it:) Gina, Joe, Christian, Tara, Curly and Babies, Cindy and Camille, Holly, Carrie, and everyone from our special group of friends and families, please know that you have been such an incredible source of support to me through some of my hardest days of International Adoption and the loss of my Father. Furthermore, for those I have not met, I look forward to building a lifetime of relationships with you and your children.
To my own family and INCREDIBLE friends- you know who you are - thanks so much for listening. Schlegel, Kathleen, St. V-M Alumni who I have not connected with in many years, Aunt Debi, Tim, Denise, John, Danny and Aud... For the past year you have listened to me rant and rave about the daily pressures of life. Please know that your listening ears mean the world to me:)
Honestly, the best advice I have ever been given was by my Aunt Debi at such a moment of vunerability and weakness in my life. She told me..." The Rest is Still 'Unwritten'." Thank you Aunt Debi for being so much like Mom...
I am still searching for my camera...I have turned this house, Tim's place, and my car inside out to find so I can post pics of the kids...NO LUCK:( I guess I have to go get a new one. I'll post pics when I can.
I hope all is well:)

1 comments:

Mindy said...

Awwww....I have inspired you! You should speak your mind, speak and be proud and for everyone who may disagree with you remember one thing, someone else agrees. Or...someone else needed to hear exactly what you said at that very moment.
Love you girl...the FLU has hit this house...e-mail to hopefully go out tonight about the Guat party!