CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

November 15, 2008

11 Years Ago...




Eleven years ago, I was getting my hair and nails done. I was pulling on the girdle and hose, putting on my the dress and placing my vail. I was getting married.
My Mom and Dad were alive, the sun was shinning, and the fun was just about to begin.
It all started at the Condo. Two limos pull into the driveway as my family and I are taking formal pictures to remember the day. Of course, I question why there are two limos instead of one (?), but now realize that they did not have limo-buses back then...
Next, Holy Family Church in Stow. I was sooo nervous. I messed up my vows and I ordered Alan to put my wedding ring on, of course, the wrong finger.
After the ceremony, we were off to the nearest Hardee's Drive- Thru for a snack, then to Portage Country Club for more pics. Danielle was playing the piano, the boys were being boys, and the excitement of the moment had us ALL laughing and carrying on like a bunch of young kids.
From there, we made a "Cameo" at Nancy and Vince's place and arrived at The Ramada Plaza Hotel in downtown Akron for the reception. Oh, what a reception...
Buffet Dinner, Mid-Shelf Liquor, DJ, friends and family made the evening extremely memorable for Al and I. Lionel Ritchie sings "Dancing on the Ceiling," WELL, WE WERE DANCING ON THE TABLES:)
I will continue to take these memories and hold them close to my heart. To celebrate, Al and I are going to Mario's International Spa this afternoon to get pampered then out for a nice dinner, ALONE WITH NO KIDS:)
It's amazing how these little one's can change you...
Happy Anniversary Al.
I hope all is well :)

0 comments: