CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

November 23, 2008

Ana's Re-Adoption




I apologize to my family and friends that it has taken me this long to Blog about Ana's Big Day - The finalization of our adoption.
I know, you are asking why we had to re-adopt her if she's already home, but it's a very long and complicated story, and I really don't like to bore people.
I'll just say this: The Guatemalan Government, USCIS, The State of Ohio, and Summit County all have different requirements and it was necessary for her final legal name change and tax purposes.
Other than that, I continue to be "swamped" like every other Mom out there. The kids are doing great. Ana has become offically "DoodleBop" CRAZY!!! I'd call her one of their biggest fans...Yep, and she's only two. She calls them "du-bobs," and sings and dances all around the house...
OH, to be two again...
I hope all is well, and if I can't find time to Blog this week, Have a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving:)

0 comments: