CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October 12, 2008

There's something about Sundays...





I don't know what it is. Sunday afternoons are honestly just a joy to me. Especially in the Fall. A little football (Go JAGS! Browns too!), rake a few leaves, and enjoy the kids. End it with a large, made from scratch dinner, a few tubby's and lots of hugs and kisses from the kids as I tuck them all snug into bed. What a way to start the week:)
Here are a few pics of the kids. Yes, Ana seems to think that crayons are edible...

1 comments:

Mindy said...

Mmmm....Sundays are nice. Alec spent the weekend with my mom and dad so it was super quiet around here this weekend this weekend:-) Alec is looking forward to Boo and seeing Tony. Praying for good weather myself. Hot, cold, snow...whatever. Just NO RAIN. Have a good week Jen!