CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October 15, 2008

My Dad...Bob Logan


I know that I have been writing lately on Ohio.com about my Dad and the memories that I share of him. You had to know Bob Logan...
It has honestly taken me six months to share him and his memory with the world through uploading this video. Please take a few minutes to watch to understand how much he is missed and loved by his wife, his children and entire family.
A HUGE THANK YOU to Allen Sweet with BDB for taking the time to assist me and all of your help!!! I owe you one!
Click on the two links below to watch Robert J. Logan's Memorial Video. It's about 15 mins and had to be broken in two because of it's file size.
I hope all is well.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just watched both videos with tears running down my face. That was so touching and throughout the entire thing I could just feel the gentleness and loving heart of your father and also your beautiful mother. I loved seeing all of your family and the pictures of your father and you at your wedding. I can feel the love that your family has for one another. I lost my father 21 yrs. ago and my mom last year. It is a loss unless you have lived it no one can relate to. You get up everyday and you think of them. You see them in so many things and hear their voice of encouragement in all that you do. Saying a prayer for you,
Mindys Mom (Mrs. Jones)