CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October 10, 2008

WHAT A WEEK!

WOW! What a week I've had! It all started this past Tuesday afternoon with what seemed to be just an upset stomach. By Weds. morning, I swear I felt like a freight train hit me.
I pretty much was in bed for about 36 hours with some sorta 'bug'. I have to tell you, I have not been that sick in a while. I would move ever so slightly, and my stomach just did not agree with me...you know, that just icky feeling...
Those 36 hours of feeling miserable does make me much more understanding and empathetic of what my kids go through when they do catch something...
In the meantime, I have been working on getting Tim situated with the "BIG MOVE." Went down to Cuyahoga Falls today to at least get his power turned on. A little behind on setting up his phone, cable, internet and heat. Ah, we'll deal with it...
I have no pics to post tonight. Will post some as soon as I can. I hope all is well and have a fantastic, warm Cleveland weekend:)

0 comments: