CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

September 30, 2008

Ana and I are a bit under the weather...






I hope all is well with family and friends. Ana and I are a bit under the weather due to such a drastic change in the seasons here in Cleveland. One thing that all Ohioans know about Cleveland weather is- wait ten minutes, it'll change.
Ana is all stuffed up, has icky things coming out of her nose, and is congested...you know---pretty much miserable. It's going to be a long night tonight...
Me, well I am alive, breathing and getting ready to celebrate Tony's Birthday at Fun-N-Stuff this upcoming Saturday Afternoon.
I honestly cannot believe he is turning 6. I remember to this day the moment he was born. 7lbs., 7 oz., 20 1/2 inches long and screaming; born on a Friday evening, Oct 4, 2002 at 7:26 p.m. He is a true a blessing in my life.
I spoke with Tim late this afternoon. He gets the keys to his new place in the morning and we are working on packing him up and moving him back home on the 18th of October. I have boxes ready to go in the back of the Caddy, and I am so excited that he decided to take this personal and difficult step to move home. Both my own family and The Cassidy Family all love him very much and want the best for him. Now that he's moving closer to Denise and I, we can be there in a moments notice if he should need anything.
Other than that, all is well. I still cannot find my camera that Ana decided to find a hiding place for, so these pics posted are a bit older. I really hope all is well and I'll add newer pics soon:) (After I find Ana's hiding spot!)

1 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh I am SO sorry you guys are feeling yucky:-( I hope you are better for tomorrow. I just e-mailed you because I can't remember if I RSVP'ed or not! EEEEK. Alec and Kris are coming...Kayla and I have to go to another party. I will miss you though!!!!!
Hugs