CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October 3, 2008

Tomorrow is the BIG Day





It has arrived. T's sixth (6th) Birthday Party and he is sooo excited! He had a difficult time sleeping last night and I know tonight will be the same. Why not let him enjoy this special moment in his life? All of his friends, family and classmates are going to be there to help him celebrate. I have to brag, he is doing an AMAZING JOB in Kindergarten with learning how to read and write!!!
Happy Birthday, Doo-pee Doo's!!! WE ALL LOVE YOU SWEETIE and HAVE A FANTASTIC 6TH BIRTHDAY!
Here are some prior to the party pics. A week later, I FINALLY found my camera that Ana decided to hide... She's good:)
I hope all is well.

1 comments:

Mindy said...

Alec can't WAIT Jenn! Take a picture of Alec and Tony for me, will you?? I am taking the camera because I know Kris won't take picture anyways so why give the camera to him. HAH. I am sure it will be great time and I can't wait to hear all about it when Alec gets home!