CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

September 27, 2008

Just Blogging

I hope all is well with everyone. I've been extremely busy this week with the kids, getting ready for Tony's Big 6th Birthday Party, and chasing Ana around the house.

Al, Tony and I Had 'Astronomy Night' last evening with his Kindergarten Class. We went on a Nature Walk, learned about the stars, and sang campfire songs around a HUGE Bon Fire.

Today was Tony's last football game for the season:( [He's starting CYO Basketball soon], and we attended his best friend Brian Joe's (B.J.) 6th Birthday Party this afternoon. He could not get enough of jumping on the trampoline, and Ana couldn't get enough of the sand box. Trust me when I say she was covered from head to toe in sand...Straight to the tub she went the moment we got home.

I teach my first Sunday School class in the morning. I have most of the same children in the class that I had last year, which really helps. A few new ones have enrolled and am looking forward to meeting them and thier families. Have 10 boys and 3 girls---Heaven help me...

Looking so forward to seeing the members of the NEO Guatemalan Familes on Monday evening to help plan The Second Annual NEOGF Christmas Party.
Seems Ana got ahold of my camera and hid it somewhere here in the house, so no pics of kids tonight...sorry. When I run across it, I'll post.

Again, I hope all is well and have a great weekend!

0 comments: