CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October 26, 2008

OH NO! Browns vs. Jags TODAY 4:15

As I sit here and prepare Ana's lunch (typical toddler food...hot dog and chicken noodle soup) and bounce between the computer and the kitchen...I don't know who to root for this afternoon with the game between my Hometown, Cleveland, and my love for the Jags. I wish them both luck and look forward to a good game:)
To Mindy and The NEO GUAT Group, I am so sorry we could not make to Boo at The Zoo. I'm actually kinda glad we didn't brave the rain and cold...Ana's now sick (yet again) with a cold. She's on Tylenol, all congested and coughing. As with most kids her age this time of year, I am sure I'll be at the pediatrican sometime this week to be diagnosed with an ear infection, sore throat, the flu etc. Does it ever end???
To my family reading this...Took Tim to Cleveland Clinic this past week for his yearly check-up. There is some talk of possibly switching drug therapies to attempt to stop the progression of the exasterbations he has been experiencing for the past two years. We have a follow-up bright and early Monday @ 8 a.m.out in Independence. Have to say, I LOVE having him moved home, he's exactly right where he belongs.
I do not have any updated pics of the kids as of right now. This week has been beyond insane and I will post more soon. Check back mid-to late week, after Ana looks a bit better...you know, nothing coming out of her nose...Poor girl...
I hope all is well with everyone:)

0 comments: