CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

September 18, 2008

Tim IS Signed/Tony Working on Homework




I hope all is well with all of my readers.... Just another 'CRAZY' day today. Tim's Lease is signed in Cuyahoga Falls and am looking forward to moving him the weekend of October 18th [one (1) month from today,in fact...~WOW... we need to begin packing, rent the truck, hire the movers (Denise, John and The Prochnow Clan) and organize the move.]

It will be SO WONDERFUL to have him back here in town. I was even telling Tim before we left his new "Diggs" that I am going to become Aunt Debi from when Grandpa lived in Bedford Hts. I am going to prepare the TRADITIONAL MEAL for the family prior to them arriving~IN "HIS" KITCHEN :) Working to keep the traditions alive...

These pics are of Tim's Kitchen in his new place (sorry no time to take more), and Anthony doing his homework. He's reading "Matt" (The Book), and working very hard on learning to write his letters and numbers. I am SOOO PROUD OF HIM!

All my best...

0 comments: