CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

September 17, 2008

Having a BLAST with Ana...





I hope all is well with everyone... I am, just like every other MOM reading this, COMPLETELY "SWAMPED" with getting Tony's 6th Birthday Party invitations out, the party organized, all party supplies and cake ordered, homework done (He's learning to read:]), and dinner going~ At this point, if it does not come from a box, a drive - thru or a delivery driver, dinner WON'T happen...


Just wanted to share a few pics of Ana from today. I am really beginning to CHERISH the time I have alone with her while Tony is in school. I am learning so much about her and her little DETERMINED personality on a one-on-one basis. I have never had the opportunity to have her to myself and work with her individually since she has been home from Guatemala. I am looking forward to MANY more days of playing "Dolls," "Grocery Shopping," "Dress-up," and most IMPORTANTLY - JUST SNUGGLING!


All My Best...

0 comments: