CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

September 6, 2008

He's Playing Flag Football





I can't believe it!
My son has grown into a young boy who is now is playing my most favorite sport of all time: FOOTBALL!!! Okay, okay... so it's flag football, but it is a start.
After struggling to become a mother and a family a mere six years ago, I would have never imagined I'd get here. I am the proud Mom to two of the most beautiful children anyone could be blessed with, along with family and friends that are simply REMARKABLE...
Enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Goooooo Tony!!! He is such a cool big boy :) I bet Ana loved cheering for her big brother! Your pictures are great!

Mindy said...

How cute is THIS!? Love it! Looks like so much fun!!! Alec can't do flag football here until next year:-( They have to be in First Grade. He was so sad...he really wanted to do it. So no fall sports here for us!