CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

September 4, 2008

Bear with me



As I said before, continue to bear with me on the changes to my Blog.


It's been an extremely busy week already and it will continue to be so until Sunday... Wait, did I say Sunday? Sunday will be the day I sit on my wide-behind and watch hours of JACKSONVILLE JAGS FOOTBALL on The NFL Sunday Ticket. I know, I know, I am from Cleveland and should be rooting for the Browns (and I will), but The City of Jacksonville stole my heart when Modell picked up and went to Baltimore. Other reasons too, TIM...


Denise, John, and I are working on getting my brother, Tim, moved from Medina to Stow this month so he can be closer to us now that both our parents are gone. I am an apartment hunting/credit checking/planning on starting to pack him up woman right now. Denise and John, please know I DO appreciate your efforts and thanks for everything you guys do. Love you!


I have an hour and a half to get out the door to get Ana a Haircut, Tony AND Ana to the doctor, then attend training tonight for Sunday School teaching. WHEW! Guess I better "Get Going."


0 comments: