CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October 19, 2008

He's Home

Tim is HOME!
Our day started at 7:45 a.m. and ended around 7:00 p.m. A HUGE THANK YOU to Scott and Ben for all your help. Ben, don't worry about that TV, I am sure it is fine... I cannot get over how much you kids have grown...your young men now and not the little boys I met when you were T's age. By the way, Denise and I found where you guys stashed that plastic shower chair under the steps as we walked out ...ha, ha...funny:) Now I know why you two missed the turn onto Smith Road...you guys were looking at pictures...
Seriously, this move would have never been accomplished without you guys. Thanks for giving up the OSU game, your time, and for your compassion for Denise, Tim and myself. You do not know how great it feels to have Tim just a hop, skip and a jump away...
We do have some serious unpacking, organization, set up (electronics), and adjustment to do. His new place is loaded with half unpacked boxes, pop and water bottles sprawled all over his kitchen, and most importantly, LOVE. Yep, I am going to say it...Tim and Denise...I love you both and you know that. You are my big brother and big sister and know no matter what...I am and will forever be here for you both. Call it the Logan/Zahuranec family blood... As mom would dance and sing...WE ARE FAMILY. Nobody can take that away from us. Hang tough guys!



0 comments: